Wednesday 28 May 2014

Konnichiwa Japan!

My usual monthly glance at this blog's statistics shows that I have garnered a small Japanese audience! :)

As usual I am very grateful for any visitors to my rambling and ramshackle hobby blog and I do love to see where you all come from. America still leads the way stats wise (USA! USA!) ;) - with the UK naturally a large proportion of my little band of happy readers! :)

Thank you all for popping in and I do try my best to reciprocate visits where comments and links have been left. The visits from Japan particularly made me smile this morning (though I do love you all - in a manly fashion of course)!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I only live in boring old Yorkshire! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://megablitzandmore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award-2014.html

    ReplyDelete